Thanks for taking a moment to check in on the “Public Relations Defined” initiative. After three months of submissions, comments and deliberation, the big moment is almost here: the unveiling of the finalists and the public vote for a modern definition of public relations.
The public voting period will launch at 9 a.m. EST Monday, Feb. 13, 2012. So check back here Feb. 13 for information on the final candidate definitions and how to vote. It’s your definition, so be sure you add your voice by voting.
In the meantime, catch up on what has taken place during this three-month global initiative:
- Op-Ed: Why We Are Modernizing the Definition of PR (Feb. 6, 2012)
- Candidates for a Modern Definition of Public Relations (Jan. 11, 2012)
- New Year, Modified Direction for #PRDefined (Jan. 10, 2012)
- Snapshot: #PRDefined Word Cloud — Day 12 (Dec. 2, 2011)
- Submissions Open for ‘Public Relations Defined’ Initiative (Nov. 21, 2011)
- NYT: Redefining Public Relations in the Age of Social Media (Nov. 21, 2011)
- PRWeek: Danny Rogers: The Search For A Fresh Definition of PR” (Nov. 25, 2011)